1. When we exercise, we have feel good hormones called endorphins that are released in the brain and intestines that travel throughout the body making us feel content and happy all over.
2. Exercise usually involves another person from time to time, and the human connections mean we are more likely to stick with it. It also deepens the relationship.
3. People who exercise are less likely to fall into depression.
4. People who exercise regularly live longer.
5. Regular exercise builds the immune system and one falls ill less often.
6. Exercise builds self esteem and confidence (Do you think I'm sexy?).
7. Exercise gives one more energy for a longer period of time afterwards.
8. Exercise gives folks opportunities to meet new people who share their passion for a particular sport or fitness ritual.
9. Exercise gives us a glow.
10. Exercise makes us feel younger.
That's my 10. What's yours? I want to hear from you!
SuperiorSelf channel on YouTube
SuperiorSelf on Twitter
superiorself on Instagram
Superior Self with KJ Landis on Facebook
KJ Landis on LinkedIn
BOOK AVAILABLE NOW!