At this time in our lives, where we are ordered to stay home and shelter in place, many of us have become unemployed. What a perfect time to really devote yourself to yourself! Dig deeply into the passions and see what bubbles up for you in the process. Can you make money at it when this shelter in place is all over? For me, I receive insights for my wellness business when I am moving, exercising indoors or outdoors. The blood flowing through my tissues and organs allows me to feel positive and the sweat and heart beats I feel with my efforts are a sign I am doing something good for myself. It is a big YES! So, what can you do to enhance your side passions during this time?
1. Make lists. List making allows us to stay on track with our goals in baby steps. We can dig deeper without getting lost in the deep holes!
2. Daydream. If there were no money to be lost or invested in your side passions, what would full freedom say to you? Write that down.
3. Action speaks louder than words. Pretend you are making money at your passion. Live in the future present. Create a daily routine as if you are in it already to win it. We have the time now to devote...
4. Ask others for their honest opinion. After making a business plan and a list, and practicing your new "work," ask someone you trust to look over and discuss honestly what he or she thinks. If you know some friends or family members who created their own dream jobs, ask them for guidance and constructive criticism.
5. Watch the tv show SHARK TANK. It really supports this model of making one's side passions come to life in the business world. Plus, if something is not viable, the advice is priceless. It is a free mentor-ship show!
I hope this has helped you, sweet friends, during this down time!